You will have to clean the tiles regularly to maintain them in a proper manner and make it look new for many years.
Below given are few Tiles Cleaning methods through which you can make your tiles look new and attractive.
Basic methods of cleaning the tiles:
- You will have to sweep or vacuum the tiles regularly. At least once a day, clean the tiles.
- It is very hard to remove the dust particles that are settled in the wet areas. In that case first, you will have to sweep or vacuum the place completely. Mob the area cleaned later.
- Try to mob the floor with warm water. You can add the detergent solution or any of the cleaning soap solution to clean the floor.
- To maintain the tiles in a neat and attractive way, clean the tiles every day with the mob by using any of the detergent or cleaning solutions.
- Dry the floor properly after mobbing.
- Clean the spills as soon as you see them on the floor.
- If in case of dirtier spills, clean them with the help of a disinfectant.
Deep cleaning methods
- Mix water and vinegar solution together and then use the solution to clean the tiles. Mix the water with vinegar. Start mobbing the tiles with the solution.
- Rinse the tiles with warm water if possible. Remove all the soap solution that you have been applied to the floor completely.
- Do not use vinegar or chemical solutions on the marbles.
- Make a cleaning paste with equal quantities of warm water and scouring powder. Clean the deep stains on the floor with the help of this cleaning paste.
- Rub the paste on the stains till the stains go away and then let it dry for few minutes. Then wash the tiles completely with water.
Cleaning grout of the tiles
- You can clean the grouts of the tiles with the help of a pencil eraser.
- You can also make use of baking soda to Professional Tile & Grout Cleaning. Make a thick paste of water and baking soda and then rub that paste on the groups of the tiles and then start cleaning them.
- Wash the grouts with warm water after rubbing them with the paste.
- Try to use bleach or bleaching powder to clean the tougher stains on the tails. Make use of a toothbrush or a small brush to clean the grouts properly with the paste.
- Rinse the floor with the warm water after rubbing the tiles with the cleaning paste.
- After cleaning, make sure you apply a grout sealer to the grout of the tiles properly. This will prevent the tiles from absorbing the dirt in future.
These are some of the methods by which you can make your tiles look more attractive and new.