Just vacuuming won’t clean your carpet completely. A thorough deep cleaning for carpet is essential. When you deep clean your carpet, you make its condition new. Deep cleaning also increases the lifespan of a carpet. If you have kids or pets in your house, there is a higher risk that your carpet is dirtier. And if you have a dirty carpet, regular cleaning won’t sanitize the carpet. Once or twice deep cleaning the carpet in a year is good and increase the lifespan of the carpet. In this article, you’ll find the steps to deep clean a carpet.
Ingredient and supplies you need
- Borax & Salt.
- White Vinegar.
- Vacuum Cleaner.
- Steam Cleaner Machine. (If you don’t have one, you can rent it)
Choose a place where you want to start cleaning the carpet
- Turn on your vacuum cleaner and thoroughly clean your carpet. Clean every inch of the carpet, until you’re completely sure that the carpet is 100% dust free.
- Add 1/4 cup of salt in 1/4 cup of borax and 1/4 cup of vinegar. Prepare a paste of it and apply on the area affected by stains. Once applied let it sit for few hours, the run vacuum cleaner on it.
- Now, bring the big machine, the steam cleaner. The steam cleaner machine is a bit complicated and needs attention while using. To avoid any error, read the instruction manual carefully or seek help from the internet. You can find some tips for more things as well.
- You can either use only hot water or add shampoo to it. By adding shampoo, the carpet will get sanitize. Along with dirt and stain, bacteria will be also removed from the carpet. Just remember, consistency of shampoo must be low, adding too much shampoo sound fun, that it will sanitize the carpet and remove deep clean the carpet. But too much concentration of shampoo would become difficult to clean completely. This will leave shampoo after cleaning, the residue shampoo will act as a dirt magnet. So avoid adding too much shampoo and add the low amount of shampoo.
Cleaning the carpet
If you’re cleaning the carpet using only water, you can complete the cleaning in less times. Just run the machine, twice on the carpet and start the drying process. In case of shampoo cleaning, run the machine using shampoo first time and then using only water. While cleaning the carpet, run the machine slowly. This will entirely clean the carpet and give you absolutely clean carpet.
- Once the cleaning is done, dry the carpet. Use vacuum cleaner or dry fan to dry the carpet. Open windows and doors to let natural air inside the room. In a day or two the carpet will dry completely and ready to use.
Reach out to professionals
Sparkling Cleaning Services is one of the best carpet cleaners in Brisbane. We have varieties of services for carpets, our dedication to providing quality services, which is why our clients are tied to us. We have eco-friendly and effective chemicals to clean carpets and other things. We deep clean the carpet using the exact approach. Call us on our numbers to book your carpet for cleaning.