Carpet cleaning involves using different types of cleaning solutions. However, if you fail to use the cleaning solutions as required, there will be cleaning residue left in your carpet after each carpet cleaning. If you leave the residue in the carpet for long, it will lead to tough stains when it dries up. This is the reason you are supposed to act quickly in cleaning your carpet since waiting for long makes the job hard. It is easier to deal with new stains than old stains on your carpet.
Cleaning your carpet frequently is very important but does not mean that your carpet will be free from hard stains. Stains may drain slowly in your carpet and before you realize the stains in the carpet fibers. This may have happened due to emergency spills by your kids or pets that you were not aware of.
Dealing with dried carpet cleaning residue may be the hardest carpet-cleaning task. However, you can do the task at home by the following steps.
Why You Should Clean your Carpet Regularly
- Cleaning your carpet frequently improves the quality of air in your home.
- Doing carpet stain removal regularly helps to lengthen the life of your carpet.
- Regular carpet cleaning is important since it will help you to lower the cost of your carpet maintenance services. Solving the problems earlier is less expensive.
- Prevent the growth of allergens and bacteria on the carpet.
- It helps in promoting beauty in your home. This is because the carpet will always be in good condition.
Steps to Remove Dried Stains from your Carpet.
- Try to remove the dried carpet–cleaning residue by scraping it using an old kitchen knife. You should be very careful while using the knife since you can cut the carpet fibers and destroy your carpet. Scrub the carpet and ensure you remove much of the dried residue. Now vacuum the area to remove the cleaning residue from the carpet.
- Sprinkle club soda on the affected area and leave it to settle for around 5 minutes. This allows the stain to soak on the club soda and as a result, the residue is extracted from the carpet fibers.
- Find a clean piece of cloth and place it over the stained area. Now find a heavier object like a book and put it on top of the clean cloth to add pressure. Remove them after some time and you will notice that the stains become lighter than before.
- Repeat the above methods to get rid of tough coffee stains. In some cases, you will find hard and tough stains that will not be removed by either the two methods. In this situation, try carpet disinfection using ammonia and warm water in place of club soda for better results.
- The moment you are done dealing with the residue, rinse your carpet well to make sure that you remove any stains present in your home carpet. Clean the area using clean water and dry the water using a paper towel or a white cloth.
Professional Carpet Cleaners
The best way to avoid cleaning residue in your carpet is by ensuring proper cleaning of your carpet. Poor carpet cleaning leaves residue in the carpet fibers which after sometimes dries up becoming stubborn to deal with. Experienced professional offer Same Day Carpet Cleaning in Perth. The professional well trained in dealing with tough stains in the carpet; you can engage them whenever you find residue build up on your carpet.
The experts ensure that your carpet is always in good condition by ensuring regular cleaning services. They will create a schedule on how they will be offering their carpet cleaning services at your home. This prevents your carpet from aging quickly.