Wherever we go, we see one thing common on walls or floor, the tiles. Placement of tiles is considered the best alternative for covering the wall, the shiny surface and imprinted patterns make the best out from floors and walls. However, being tiles is not easy, the charm and beauty fade away over time. Also, stains make the tiles look ugly and unhygienic, moreover, if the stains are ignored, they will become stubborn over time and may cause mould infestation as well. Thus, besides regular cleaning, stains should be treated separately or it’d become difficult to deal with them later. Here in this blog, you can read about Tiles Stain Removal procedure, so read the below passage carefully.
Things You Require To Start With:
- Oxygenated Bleach
- Baking Soda
- A bottle of hydrogen peroxide
- A nylon bristle brush and toothbrush
- Plain cloth or cleaning paper
Here Are Steps Which Is Needed To Be Followed For Tile And Grout Cleaning
- Step 1: To begin with, first, you need to make the bleach solution. Pour oxygenated bleach in warm water and make a thick paste-like solution, this paste would be later used for tiles and grout stain removal.
- Step 2: A soft nylon bristle brush is recommended for scrubbing the tiles, as it won’t be hard on the tiles and also won’t damage the tile. You can do the tiles stain removal and grout cleaning at the same time using bleach. The oxygenated bleach can whiten the grout and tiles surface.
- Step 3: If there are mould and algae has formed on your tiles, sprinkling baking soda after applying bleach can do the work. Make a thick paste of water and baking soda and then apply to the places algae and moulds have been formed. The baking soda will definitely remove the mould and algae and make
- Step 4: After cleaning the tiles with the bleach solution and baking soda has been done and the tiles are dry, pour some warm water over tiles and the edges. You can further use a wet cloth if you find bleach powder or remaining dirt on the grouts. The floor should be moped and process can be repeated for harder or older stains.
Hiring professional tiles and grout cleaners:
If you have a big office or a big home. You can’t possibly clean all the tiles and grout all over the place all by yourself. So don’t hesitate to take the help of professional tile and grout cleaners. Sparkling Cleaning Services provides the best professional stain removal service for your offices and homes. We have specialised products for tiles and grout cleaning varying from your bathroom to your kitchen. Maybe the floors as well we will clean them all.