Tile and grout cleaning comes with lots of challenges and difficulties. This is because no matter how much you try but stains do stick on your home tiles. All stains are not same. Some are sticky, some are hard, and liquid stains. Different kind of stains needs different solutions. Most of the normal stains remove with mopping or scrubbing. But some stains need special solutions when you are unable to remove them. In this article you will get to know about different solutions used to remove stains from tiles.
You will Get to Learn Step-to-Step Instruction for Removal of These Stains:
Cleaning Blood and Sticky Stains
The first method to clean the blood stains from tiles is using bleach. Add one cup of bleach in about 10 cups of hot water in a bucket. Clean the blood stain with the solution until the stain starts disappearing. Then wipe the area with a hard cotton cloth so that the stain would be completely clean. Sometimes, bleach is not enough to remove blood stains. In those cases you can use hydrogen peroxide. Dip a cloth hydrogen peroxide cleaner solution of tile and grout cleaning in Brisbane. Place the cloth on the stain. Since, hydrogen peroxide absorbs blood. Place it for several minutes and then wash with quite warm water.
To remove the sticky stains like stains of gum, wax and tar you can use ice. Ice cube or ice pack is one of the best ways to remove sticky stains. Place an ice pack on the stain and wait until the stain gets solid and cold. Stick out the stain with a hard stick of wood and then rinse with water.
Steps to Remove Hard Water Stains
Hard water stains occur when water is rich in magnesium and calcium. These stains can come from anywhere on your tiles. They are sometimes very hard to remove.
Here are The Steps:
- Take some amount of vinegar and dip several cleaning towels in it. Saturate the towels in vinegar in the proper way.
- Then place the towels on the tile where hard water stain is present on the tile.
- Let the towel on the stain for at least 8 hours.
- Remove the cloth and the stain is gone.
- If the stain is not gone then repeat the process to completely clean the tile.
Steps to Avoid Stains:
Tile and grout cleaning also include how to avoid stains. So that there will be no need for applying solutions.
- Mop your tiles once in a day. This is because stains are easy to remove when they are recent.
- Clean your floors with warm water and add phenyl in it. Phenyl helps in keeping tiles and grout bacteria free. Bacterias are one of the causes of stains on tiles.
- Phenyl also helps reduce mosquitoes in the house. Hence, making your house mosquitoes free.
- You have to add phenyl in a bucket of water and use mop to clean the floors.
Why Hire Us?
Every company does not provide natural solutions for tile and grout cleaning. Therefore, Our Sparkling Cleaning Services company is best in providing natural and organic solutions for your tiles. We have flexible prices and we provide specialized solutions for different tiles. We have an expert team which has solutions for each type of tile stain. Hire us now to get best offers.
Previous Article – Helpful tips for tile and grout cleaning